Thursday, March 13, 2014

Nurse Praises Courtney Owens for Fewer Nurse Visits


The high school nurse has a tough job and holds a lot of responsibilities, whether she's putting a band-aid on Dan Smith's neck or giving Connor Huth a tylenol. Basically, the nurse has absolutely no time for bull shit, and at the begininning of the month made this very clear to senior Courtney Owens. Here's what she has to say about the new flow in the office.

"Throughout her years at the high school, Courtney would pop in the nurse's office 2-3 times per week. It was hard for me to keep track of the other students, thanks to the frequent visits from the most vulnerable to injury student in the school," said the nurse. "I was starting to run out of band-aids, because she'd take them off during class and randomly need me to give her new ones."

Things have changed this March. 13 days into the month, the nurse is yet to see Courtney in her office.

"I'm proud of Courtney. I've seen her less and less, and am happy to know that she is taking better care of her health so I don't have to baby her in my office 3 times a week. She's on the right track, and has really gotten her shit together."

Courtney still wears 6 ankle braces but her improvements will not go unnoticed.

BREAKING Trojan Tempo. March 13, 2014. Follow us on twitter @ttbreakingnews


No comments:

Post a Comment