Thursday, March 13, 2014

Nick Minesinger More Interested In Calculator Games Than Actual Learning


Teachers know when your lazy ass is using your cell phone in class, but they never seem to notice when you get your game on with your TI-84. Sophomore Nick Minesinger, wearing a pair of Avias, was willing to talk to us about the topic.

"Yeah I get it, there's homework to be done but I quit giving a fuck as soon as I finished 8th grade algebra," said Nick, "I know trigonometry like the tip of my penis at this point so of course I'm going to spend more time playing Dino Puzzle." Nick also mentioned that he snorts all kinds of hard drugs off of his calculator case.

Nick is one of the many kids sucked into the calculator wave, whose games have been called "unproductive" and "deceiving" by the math department, but can you see where they are coming from? Zane Small cannot.

"Yo, fuck math. The only magic that happens on my calculator screen is when I beat my high score in 'Uncle Worm,' and that RARELY happens," the freshman stated, chuckling. Zane may be biased, as a student taking a web page course, but kids are becoming "anti-math" early into their high school years.

As a reader, you have a voice. What do you think of calculator games?

BREAKING Trojan Tempo. March 13, 2014. Follow us on Twitter @ttbreakingnews


No comments:

Post a Comment