Saturday, March 15, 2014

Cyber Billionaire Steven Williams On The Verge Of Selling Twitter Account


Each day, Steven "Trill Bill" Williams becomes closer and closer to monopolizing the local Twitter traffic. Frequent posts about how much his Twitter is worth scares local accounts, making them question the future of their social networking.

"I don't know what the other options are," says Isaiah Fitch, "I have nowhere to move my social networking to. I have children to feed and my account value is dropping as Trill Bill continues to dominate."

Williams saw an increase of over $300 from just one day. "I have the cyberwebs at the tip of my fingers, dangling them like puppets. I will sell out my Twitter and the revolution will begin."

Where will you be when Twitter crashes? When all that you have worked for to has been blown to dust?

BREAKING Trojan Tempo. March 15, 2014. Follow us on Twitter @ttbreakingnews

No comments:

Post a Comment