Friday, March 14, 2014

Ms. Ball Quits, Opens Doggie Dance Studio

3/13/14 TROY Running out of the high school skipping and whistling 'Skip to my Lou', former math teacher Rhonda Ball officially quit her job this Thursday. Trojan Tempo BREAKING NEWS contacted Ms. Ball to get the scoop.

Tempo: "So Ms. Ball, how long have you worked at THS?"

Ball: "Honestly, anywhere from 10 to 50 years. I don't even know man. Fuck math."

TT: "Well clearly you weren't too happy with your job. What do you plan on doing in your retirement?"

RB: "Oh no! Being an IT worker for Troy has been great, but it's time for me to move on to my true passion; choreographing dogs. I'm opening my own dance studio Ball and Beethoven Doggie Dance Studio."

TT: "You are aware that you were a high school math teacher?"

RB: "what."

We wish Ms. Ball the best of luck in her future endeavors.

Trojan Tempo BREAKING NEWS, March 14, 2014. Follow us @ttbreakingnews

No comments:

Post a Comment