Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kodey Price on OGTs

Senior Kodey Price gave us a ring on the webcam for a live video interview to discuss his third year of taking OGTs. 

"I was busy throughout my Sophomore and Junior year working two jobs to raise my son, Carmichael.  This made it tough for me to find the time to keep up with my classes," claimed Price. "This year I spent more time studying and never took my eyes off the prize." 

Maybe students should reconsider before they laugh at students who are only working hard to better there lives. Price is feeling good about his third round of the tests, and is dealing well with the teasing he receives from his buddies, who are spending their mornings at Waffle House without him all week. Joke's on them, lounging around as Price furthers his education. 

We'd like to thank Kodey for contributing his story on his senior year. Hope his OGT scores allow him to graduate and get the job he needs to buy diapers for his son.

BREAKING Trojan Tempo. March 12, 2014. Find us on twitter @ttbreakingnews

No comments:

Post a Comment